श्री शक्ति सिंह गोहिल ने पत्रकारों को संबोधित करते हुए कहा कि आप सभी को नव वर्ष की बहुत-बहुत शुभ शुभकामनाएँ। आज 5 राज्यों में चुनाव के कार्यक्रम की घोषणा हुई है। हमारी पूरी तैयारी है। हमें पूरा विश्वास है जनता के आशीर्वाद के साथ हमारी सरकार बनेगी। उत्तर प्रदेश में राहुल जी की किसान यात्रा के दौरान जो जन समर्थन मिला है और जिस तरह से हमारे कार्यकर्ताओं ने वहाँ मेहनत की है, चुनावी नतीजे कांग्रेस पार्टी के लिए उत्तर प्रदेश में भी अत्यंत महत्व वाले रहेंगे। सभी सीटों पर हम अपनी तैयारी कर रहे हैं।
देश के प्रधानमंत्री जी को गलत फैसले और कुशासन की वजह से इन चुनावी नतीजों में जनता का साथ नहीं मिलेगा, ये पता चलने के बाद जिस तरह चुनाव के कार्यक्रम की घोषणा से 3 दिन पहले एक बजट की प्रक्रिया और संसद के सम्मान को नकारते हुए, आज तक का इतिहास रहा है कि कुछ घोषणाएं जहाँ फाईनेंशियल इम्लिकेशन होना है, वो सिर्फ बजट के दौरान फाईनेंस मिनिस्टर करते हैं लेकिन क्योंकि इन 5 राज्यों में चुनाव है तो मोदी जी ने मिनी बजट पेश करते हुए, उसी तरह से कुछ चीजों की घोषणा की। वैसे वो भी गुमराह करने वाली बातें थी।
जैसे कि उन्होंने कहा कि रबी क्रॉप पर 60 दिन का इन्ट्रस्ट माफ कर देंगे। रबी सीजन का क्रॉप का फाइनेंस ज्यादातर जगहों पर मिला ही नहीं है या दिया ही नहीं है। इससे पहले यूपीए के समय नाबार्ड ने किसानों का क्रॉप लोन का ऋण नोमिनल कर दिया, मतलब नहीं जैसा है। करीब 1 प्रतिशत है, राजकोट कॉपरेटिव बैंक में 0 प्रतिशत है। तो उसके 60 दिन का इन्ट्रस्ट माफ करके आप क्या दे रहे हैं किसानों को?
नाबार्ड और भारत सरकार किसानों बरसों से ऋण देती है, यह कोई नई बात नहीं है। उसका अमाउंट दिखाकर मोदी जी ऐसी बात कर रहे हैं जैसे किसानों को वो आसमान से तारे तोड़ कर दे रहे हैं। गर्भवती महिला को 6000 रुपए उससे पहले जननी सुरक्षा में 4000 मिलते थे। फूड़ सिक्य़ोरिटी में पहले से ही 6000 कर दिए थे, नया क्या दे रहे हैं आप? फिर भी उन्होंने इस चुनावी दंगल में जैसे जो हारने वाला ऐसे कुछ पैंतरे चलता है जो जायज नहीं होते हैं, उसी तरह से उन्होंने करने की कोशिश की।
जबसे देश आजाद हुआ, बजट पेश करने का समय 28 फरवरी होता है। वोट ऑन अकाउंट होता है जब चुनाव आते हैं। 2012 में 12 मार्च को यूपीए ने वोट ऑन अकाउंट किया और ये परम्परा है। लेकिन इन सभी लोकतंत्र की मर्यादा और परम्पराओं को छोड़ते हुए, मौहम्मद तुगलक की तरह एक फैसला हो गया है, दिल्ली से दौलताबाद, अब दौलताबाद से दिल्ली तो हो नहीं सकता। घबराए हुए प्रधानमंत्री जी बजट भी चुनावी माहौल में लाना चाहते हैं, लेकिन ये पब्लिक है सब जानती है। ये इसमें सफल नहीं रहेंगे।
Dr. Ajoy Kumar said rise of PM, Shri Narendra Modi is directly linked with exponential rise of abuse and hate-mongering on digital media. Given the low entry barrier, relatively hidden identity and zero accountability, creating and propagating fake news and attacking individuals based on race, gender, religion, region and caste has been the modus operandi of BJP.
On the one hand Prime Minister talks about 'Beti Bachao' but their party members and supporters consistently attack, troll and threaten opponents, particularly women, online. It is unprecedented that Prime Minister of the country follows, meets and actively encourages such trolls. Ms Sadhvi Khosla, a former Modi supporter, has recently exposed these scandalous practices to a noted journalist. Shockingly, the troll army are now senselessly attacking Ms Khosla and the journalist.
From the beginning of Modi ji's campaign, under his instructions and supervision, Shri Rajesh Jain, a businessman, techie from Bangalore had set up a campaign centre,which later became famous us 'Nadiad-Army' or 'Namo-Brigade'. Shri Jain has since been rewarded by the PM by appointing him a member of UIDAI (AADHAAR). Later this expanded to many cities, with multiple people, many directly run by BJP IT cell, earlier headed by Shri Arvind Gupta and now by Shri Amit Malviya.
Some of these scandalous practices to berate, humiliate and threaten are:-
1. Identify people, who have written anything criticising Shri Narendra Modi, and attack them, bully them, threaten them with a view to silence their voice into submission. Many journalists, including female journalists like NDTV's Consulting Editor, Ms Barkha Dutt; noted journalist, Ms Sagarika Ghosh and many others have faced such online threats on numerous occasions. (Please See Annexure A1 containing profile of one troll, Shri Ajay Kushwaha followed by Shri Narendra Modi as also the filthy language used by him) Other noted journalists like Shri Ravish Kumar, Shri Abhisar Sharma and even their families have not been spared by this troll Army.
2. Numerous well known intellectuals have been similarly attacked. A case in point is that of Nobel Laureate, Shri Amartya Sen. Morphed and vulgar pictures of his daughter, Ms Nandana Sen were circulated over Social Media only because of criticism of PM by Shri Amartya Sen. (Please See Annexure A2)
This troll army did not even spare the son of Former Union Minister, Shri Arun Shourie, who is challenged by Cerebral Palsy, only because Shri Shourie dared to criticise Shri Narendra Modi.
3. Political activists criticising Shri Narendra Modi and his policies have suffered the worst kind of lewd, dirty and filthy abuse and treatment online. The targeting of AICC National Spokesperson, Ms Priyanka Chaturvedi, another Film actor/Political Activist Ms Gul Panag were similarly a subject matter of online abuse.
Similarly, this troll army has targeted NSUI National Office Bearer and a prominent youth leader, Ms Hasiba Amin. (Please See Annexure A3)
Another leader of IYC and Ex-MLA, Ms Jothimani has also been similarly targeted (Please See Annexure A4)
4. Shri Rajesh Jain, mentioned above is associated with many of the groups and websites and groups which have run these online campaigns attacking individuals. (Please See Annexure A5)
5. A classical case was the hounding of actor, Mr. Aamir Khan after he spoke about growing intolerance under Modi regime and how his wife, Ms Kiran Rao was feeling threatened in the entire atmosphere of hate and division. It is more than clear that the same army of trolls hounded the company, Snapdeal until they removed Mr. Aamir Khan as their brand ambassador. If a celebrity can be treated such, with overt support of Government, what would be the fate of ordinary individuals (Please See Annexure A6)
That Ms Sadhvi Khosla has shared the Whats App text sent to her by Shri Arvind Gupta, Former Head of BJP IT Cell and it comprises of part of the book recently published. (Please See Annexure A7)
6. Another such prominent Modi troll is Suresh Nakhua, who is known for constantly trolling people opposed to Shri Narendra Modi. PM Modi also follows him, thereby tacitly approving the intemperate and unwarranted language of abusive threat used online. (A copy of his Twitter Profile is attached as Annexure A8)
Another case in point is @MahaveerM, followed and encouraged by PM Modi. Any sane person would be aghast and ashamed to see the use of language. (Please See Annexure A9)
One more such handle of abuse is @Riturathaur. This handle has been prosecuted for spreading communal hate and lies online (Please See Annexure A10). None less than BJP Ex-IT Cell head, Arvind Gupta has been asking BJP supporters to defend this troll (Please See Annexure A11)
7. This troll army does not spare even ordinary citizens. When one Dr Pankaj Narang of Delhi had an argument with a group of people on 24th March, 2016, BJP trolls gave it a communal colour despite Delhi police clarifying the matter. (Please See Annexure A12)
8. BJP office bearers also double up as online army to spread canards, lies and misinformation. A case in point is that of Mrs Priti Gandhi, of BJP Mahila Morcha from Maharashtra who posted fake tweets of the Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange, supporting Mr. Narendra Modi. Wikileaks later officially termed it as fake. (Please See Annexure A13)
Similarly fake news to bolster the image of Shri Narendra Modi is a routine affair (Please See Annexure A14). Entire country was aghast when a similar fake news of UNESCO declaring "Shri Narendra Modi as the Best PM” was circulated. (Please See Annexure A15). None less than BJP MP and Spokesperson Ms Meenakshi Lekhi spread this falsehood through her tweets.
9. Similar handles like @DainikBharat are used to spread Communal polarization. (Please See Annexure A16 & A17)
10. Various digital platforms are similarly used to attack, spread lies and half-truths. Original such platform was 'Niti Central'. Current one is 'Op-India' associated with one Mr. Manish Sabarwal, owner of contract employment company, TeamLease. Incidently, Sabrawal's firm established a vocational education university in PPP with Gujarat Government when Modi ji was Gujarat CM. He also was appointed by Modi ji's PMO in Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE) by replacing the noted tech and startup personality, Shri Rohan Narayan Murthy. Reason is for everyone to judge. Some of the informations spread through Op India is attached here with Annexure A18
We demand that PM Shri Narendra Modi answer the following:-
1. Who are these trolling individuals and organisations whom PM hosts, follows, encourages and protects? Is it not true that this category of trolls followed by PM are called 'Super 150'?
2. Why does Shri Narendra Modi act as the benefactor, protector, nurturer of these hate mongers and misogynists?
3. Will PM Modi show courage of conviction to constitute a special committee under judicial supervision to identify and punish such scandalous troll army involved solely in suppression of opinion and indulging, abuse, hate, communal polarization, threats and pushing morphed and scandalous content?Media should also take a clear position on this
On the question of advancing the Budget by the Government, Dr. Ajoy said we are very clear on this and Shakti Sinh Ji has already told that it happened in 2012 and this is what becomes the fundamental issue of fascist forces who do not want to listen. The norm in any Parliamentary democracy going to elections is that you take a 'Vote-on-Account' and pass the Budget after the results are over. BJP continuously exposes itself. Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad has written to the PM, Election Commission and he has written to the President of India, the copy is given to you. We are very clear that if the Budget has to be postponed, you can take a 'Vote-on-Account' and have the Budget presented after the election results are out. Contrary arguments were put forward by BJP in 2012 in this matter.